& That's a Wrap!

Thank you to anyone who joined me on my journey this semester in gaining experience within 5 different functional areas (talent acquisition, training and development, benefits/compensation, employee relations, and corporate culture) of HR! This learning opportunity was incredibly unique due to the small size of the Operations department at redpepper, allowing me to take on a wide array of responsibilities pertaining to Human Resources.

My fellow interns and I at our redpepper intern photo shoot!

I truly feel like I accomplished my goal, and gained a significant amount of research-backed hands-on experience within each functional area, allowing me to understand where I would like my career to take me. Based on experiences during the past 3 months at redpepper, I can comfortably say that I am incredibly interested in continuing my passion for corporate culture (something that I hadn't had tangible experience in previously), and am also very interested in employee relations and training and development, followed by talent acquisition and benefits/compensation. Although I can't say that I disliked these last two categories, they are not something I could see myself doing (on their own) long-term at the moment. This being said, my ideal HR career would incorporate all five of these categories, as I really enjoy diversifying the types of projects that I work on to gain a wide range of experiences as well as always keep myself on my toes.

In the end, I am very grateful for the past 3 months of learning that I have experienced, and am even more excited to begin my career in Human Resources upon graduation!


Comments

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Le_Meridian they helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my Quilting business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with. They can finance up to the amount of $500,000.000.00 (Five Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as there 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you looking for business loan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Talent Acquisition - Pro Tip: PLEASE submit your resume in PDF form.

Corporate Culture - The Best Organizational Glue