Join My Journey Solving the Human Resource Mystery - AKA Can I Map the Next 40 Years of my Career in 3.5 Months?!


Hello hello and welcome to my blog!

I hope I keep your attention long enough for you to follow my journey over the next 3.5 months; I somehow plan to simultaneously figure out how to publicly blog (never done that before) and pinpoint my career passions (definitely don't know what I'm doing with that).

I'm so excited to spend the semester at redpepper, an advertising agency here in Nashville, TN, as an Operations Intern. I will be reporting to the Director of People Operations, and will spend the next 3 something months deep-diving into 5 different functional areas of Human Resource Management (talent acquisition, training and development, benefits/compensation, employee relations, and corporate culture) in order to figure out exactly where my future career passions lie. Every couple of weeks, I'll give you an update on my progress in one of these functional areas, and who knows maybe I'll learn a thing or two along the way!

So that's it. Buckle up folks, you're officially part of solving the Human Resource Mystery (get it? like Management but it's Mystery instead? Ha. Comedy was never my forte).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

& That's a Wrap!

Talent Acquisition - Pro Tip: PLEASE submit your resume in PDF form.

Corporate Culture - The Best Organizational Glue